Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A love like no other..

It all goes back to the fall of 2009. I was 18 and going through a lot of emotional changes after meeting my biological father and starting college, and being in a toxic 4 year relationship. I was at a turning point in my life. I remember the day I first ended up at church, Casa De Oracion (AKA Casa or CDO) It was a Sunday morning and I was on my way to Jamaica Ave because I was determined to go get a tattoo I needed to do something crazy because I just felt like I was in a rut. I was on the bus from my school (I took weekend morning classes) to transfer to take another one to Jamaica, and then suddenly I found myself off of the bus and in front of Casa I looked at it like "what in the world am I doing here?!" but somehow I kept walking until I found myself inside and BOOM all I heard was loud…LOUD extremely loud singing of "La NiƱa de tus Ojos" by the Pastor, I sat down and just listened and I don't know why but my heart was racing, I felt a sensation that I never experienced before I felt like I wanted to cry, I wanted to laugh, I felt all sorts of emotions all at once. Afterwards I left the church confused but happy I being a "type A" type of person went home and did my research. I started going every Sunday class was over and after a few weeks I was hooked. I decided to give my heart to the Lord on October 25th 2009 and it was the best decision I ever made, I felt a love like no other and it was an amazing beginning to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment