Saturday, August 15, 2015

Amazon Prime

I stumbled upon Amazon a few years ago. I would purchase once in a while but I somehow always preferred Ebay because it had free shipping on 90% of the items meanwhile with amazon you always had to have at least $35 worth of items to get the free shipping.


I remembered seeing the "PRIME" next to most prices but didn't pay attention until the day that I signed up for my first semester at York College that they gave me a flyer explaining prime.

Prime is basically the Elite or VIP of Amazon. If you are a student and you have an @ edu email address you start off with a 6 month free trial and then once it finishes you are charged $49 a year for your prime membership. Now if you aren't a student or you don't have an @ .edu email address then you get a 30 day free trial and are charged $99 per year. It is so worth it guys. You not only get free TWO day shipping which is ridiculous since even if you order at 11:59 pm on a tuesday night you will still get your item on thursday! How crazy is that?! You also get a boat load of other member only benefits which are listed on the amazon website, below I'll post links.

PRIME sign up $49 for student $99 for non-students

No comments:

Post a Comment