Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lactation Cookies

OK so what is the first thing that most new moms  struggle with? Supply issues. Whether you are and experienced mom or its your first baby. You worry on and on about your supply and although I don't have much proof from this recipe other than my own experience with it I thought that I would share it with the world. It makes like a gazillion cookies so prepare to freeze the rest for those days you just want to tell hubby to make them for you. Frankly I love them frozen because you can just slice them into discs and just pop them in the oven. 

I make about a batch every 5 to 6 weeks and boy do they last. 
Not only have these cookies helped me with my supply issue and with what I like to call mosquito bites (size of my breastesssses lol) but they are soooo delicious it's unbelievable.  Any who,  once I started eating these my milk supply changed from 1.5-3 ounces to about 5-8 ounces depending on my hydration for that day.

Below you will find the recipe and also a link. To download the recipe for easier access. All I ask is that you subscribe to my blog for more recipes, updates on the girls, amazon reviews and giveaways!

Thank you for your support!



For a quick download of the recipe please click HERE.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment